Gareth Watt. BSc Hons, M.Ost.
Gareth trained at The British School Of Osteopathy in London, Europe’s largest and oldest osteopathic school. After 4 years of study and clinical work Gareth graduated with a Masters in osteopathy in June 2011 and was awarded the Naidoo prize for osteopathic technique.
During his training he recorded over 1,000 clinical hours in both general clinic and various specialist clinics including:
- Expectant mothers’ clinic
- Babies & Children’s clinic
- The Darwin Court residential home for the elderly
- The East Street GP clinic (NHS)
- The Chapman HIV/AIDS clinic
- The Manna Homeless clinic